For a limited time, we are offering a 1 week trial of all subscription plans. No risk to you, as long as you cancel before the 7 day period is up. Sign up today!
The levels of apprentice/journeyman/master are not about current skill level, but much more about their aspiration going forward. Users should choose a membership level based on the skills they hope to have in 6 months. See the Tiers page for more details.
Someone looking to become a journeyman will be looking for a greater depth of content. Here’s what the journeyman level involves:
- Access to all of the “Skills” videos
- Access to all of the courses in the “Projects” section, including all of the in-depth content.
- What should you expect if you stick with it for 6 months?
- A major project in their portfolio (like the BenchBudEE) and many more small ones.
- Should feel comfortable building a small project on their own, start to finish.
- Should be able to implement an intermediate level application note circuit (high complexity switching circuit) without any modification.
- Should feel comfortable moving on to the next level (Master).