Master Level Access
Someone looking to become a master is ready to take on their own projects.
- Access to all of the “Skills” videos
- Access to all of the courses in the “Projects” section, including all of the in-depth content.
- What should you expect if you stick with it for 6 months?
- A custom project in their portfolio of their own design, in addition to their previous work.
- Should have a command of electronics, including simulation, part choice and design.
- Should be able to implement an expert application note circuit, in the context of larger designs. May include large amounts of customization.
- Access to the Consultant Course, which shows you how to turn your electronics practice into a business
This level of access is for the most driven members of Contextual Electronics.
This includes two tutoring sessions per month, administered via Zoom. Past tutoring sessions have involved regular feedback about member projects and in depth discussions about topics that need extra practice. For members looking to become electronics consultants, the tutoring will focus on developing the member’s business into a practice.
Because the Master Membership is a high value course, we do not offer a free trial for this level of membership. If you need any more details about the Master membership before signing up, please ask on the forum or schedule a call with Chris to understand more about the membership level.
About access levels
The levels of apprentice/journeyman/master are not about current skill level, but much more about their aspiration going forward. Users should choose a membership level based on the skills they hope to have in 6 months. See the Tiers page for more details.