The levels of apprentice/journeyman/master are not about current skill level, but much more about their aspiration going forward. Users should choose a membership level based on the skills they hope to have in 6 months. See the Tiers page for more details.
Master Level Access
Someone looking to become a master is ready to take on their own projects. If they have taken the CE courses for 6 months at the apprentice level and 6 months at the journeyman level, they are more than prepared for this.
- Access to all of the “Skills” videos
- Access to all of the courses in the “Projects” section, including all of the in-depth content.
- What should you expect if you stick with it for 6 months?
- A custom project in their portfolio of their own design, in addition to their previous work.
- Should have a command of electronics, including simulation, part choice and design.
- Should be able to implement an expert application note circuit, in the context of larger designs. May include large amounts of customization.
This level of access is for the most driven members of Contextual Electronics.
Two hours of tutoring per month, administered via Google Hangouts or Skype. Past tutoring sessions have involved regular feedback about member projects and in depth discussions about topics that need extra practice. This product is for 1/2 hour sessions once per week. Other subscription types are possible with discounts for longer sessions or more hours per month.