Note: This video is free to the public, as a sample of videos that are offered on Contextual Electronics. Try out a free week of one of our subscriptions today!
In this video, Chris discusses upcoming firmware testing plans and goes through a simple example using the nRF52840-DK board. This board will be our “sanity check” for future testing, to ensure we have a proven solution from Nordic that we can compare to the ABC. We highly recommend purchasing one of these from the link below.
Links we discussed in this video:
Some of the topics covered:
- How we will approach firmware on the ABC board
- Low level vs high level firmware
- What is a Nordic “soft device”
- What is the directory structure of the Nordic SDK
- How to “get to blinky” on the nRF52840-DK