This is a special low-priced tier, new to Contextual Electronics. It allows members to keep accessing skills videos or to try out certain aspects of the course without diving in too deep. Someone at this level is only looking to learn new skills (or refresh skills) and is not necessarily looking to progress in learning how to design electronics. If you are looking for a general overview of how to get started building electronics, you should move up to the “Apprentice” level. See the Tiers page for more details.
Here’s what the skills level involves:
- Access to all of the “Skills” videos
- Access to the public/open projects, such as Getting To Blinky.
- What should you expect if you stick with it for 6 months?
- You should be able to create the Getting To Blinky board.
- You should understand how to use test equipment and do some of the activities shown in the skills videos.
- Should feel comfortable moving on to the next level.