Today we’re talking with Roy Chen from Quectel. He is a field applications engineer and has been helping people design cellular modules into their designs.
- This is the PDF design review document that Quectel created
- This is the powerpoint based PDF document that Quectel created
- The ABC course for Contextual Electronics
Contextual Electronics now has a free week signup for anyone who is interested in trying out the program! See the various options here.
Thank you for supporting The Contextual Electronics Podcast! Here’s how you can follow and help us grow:
- Please follow us on social media:
- Please consider leaving us a review